There are some things that you can assess yourself to see if you fall into this category. These are; do you live in Alice Springs and…
- Is your home built on a slab?
- Are the walls built with a timber frame?
- Is your roof truss made from timber?
- Does any timber contact the ground and attach to the house?
- Has it been more than 12 months since your last inspection?
- Does your property have large trees or are there any nearby?
- Has there been any previous termite treatment done?
- Are there any garden beds adjacent to the home?
- Is there any prolonged moisture (leaks etc) around the home?
- Are you aware of any neighbours that have a problem?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions then unfortunately you fall into the high risk category, don’t panic.